These linen placemats were hand dyed with cutch at Tomorrow Is Always New Studio.
Tannin rich cutch produces very gorgeous copper brown color. Each placemat has different pop colored stitches with 100% recycled polyester thread.
- Dimensions: 12"x 17"
- 100% Italian heavy weight linen.
- 100% recycled polyester thread for stitches.
- Hand dyed, Hand sewn in NYC.
Gently hand wash (not in a machine) with cold water with Ph neutral soap, hang to dry in shade. All fabrics have been pre-washed so will not shrink or bleed, however, machine washing or drying is not recommended because the fabric was dyed naturally.
- Due to the use of natural dyes, shades may vary
Table Linen, Set of 4_Cutch Brown
Gentle Products Need Gentle Care
Tomorrow Is Always New products are hand- dyed each piece with natural materials. All products are washed with pH neutral detergent after dyeing.
- Hand wash cold with pH neutral detergent separated from other items. You could use pH neutral, no artificial colored dish soap such as Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap.
- Line dry in the shade. Do not hang dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.