Sun, Jan 13 | Jackson Heights, Queens, NY, USA
Upcycle with Natural Bundle Dyeing
In this 2 hour workshop, you can become a spontaneous and abstract natural dyeing artist using bundle dyeing techniques. You can bring your old clothes, pillow cover, stained baby onesie to revive! Let's explore together!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jan 13, 2019, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Jackson Heights, Queens, NY, USA
About The Event
In this 2 hour class, we will prepare fabrics, mordanting and bundle dyeing with natural materials together.
- Try to find plant based fibers such as cotton, linen, ramie, bamboo or animal fibers such as wool, alpaka, silk. Natural dyes work the best on natural fibers.
- Please let me know what you want to upcycle before coming to the workshop. I have 1 big pot and many small pots to steam fabrics. I would like to make sure you will get the best result!
- Experience with art, dyeing is not necessary at all!
- Do you want to bring your kids? I recommend your kids have to be at least 4 year old to try. It is your full responsibility for your child safety ( we steam fabrics together with pots) and behavior during 2 hour workshop.
- You get $10 OFF for 1 adult and 1 kid.
- Any questions? ask me anything any time. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natural Bundle Dyeing$50$500$0
- 1 Adult +1 Child$90$900$0