Let's Stay Home and Natural Dye : )
Time & Location
About The Event
Don't worry if you don't have a private garden. I don't either!
I have been experimenting with materials I can get at local supermarkets for a couple of years.
I call it "Urban Natural Dyeing"
THIS IS A 2 PART CLASS.
APRIL 26th SUNDAY, 10AM-12PM in NY EASTERN TIME
We are going to learn
- Basic Natural Dyeing.
- Mordanting and Binding Fabrics.
- Materials you can use from your kitchen.
- Share what you have and what you think you can dye with.
MAY 3rd SUNDAY 10AM-12PM in NY EASTERN TIME
I am going to guide you through
-how to make a dye bath and dye a piece of fabric.
-Introduce the bundle dyeing technique as well as tie-dye technique.
-Share the result with other students and learn from each other.
- Experience with natural dyeing is not necessary at all!
-The class will take place on zoom or google hang out. So you can see me moving and talking and vice-versa.
-I will send you a material idea, tool idea and PDF textbook before the class.
-If you want to just watch this class as a video because of NY eastern time, or any circumstances, I totally understand. You can purchase watching video class ticket.
- Let's Stay Home & Natural Dye!$50$500$0
- Watch the Class Ticket$35$350$0